Ahh, there is nothing like the joy of traveling, exploring, and relaxing in a gorgeous foreign destination. Vacations are the best getaways, especially when you bring your besties or hot boyfriend as company. Would you guys go to the breezy coastline of Greece, the beautiful beaches in Mexico, or to Africa’s relaxing resorts? There are countless destinations, how could you ever decide where to go?! Well we’ve got good news, because today we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 coolest places to wear your sexy designer swimwear!
1) The Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti Poolside, Tanzania. If you’re a nature lover, this is the perfect destination for you. This luxurious infinity pool has the best views of Africa’s beautiful sunsets, so be sure to snag one of their 72 rooms! You’ll want to wear your wildest luxury swimwear here! You’ll fit right in with all of the exotic animals. What’s our style suggestion? The Donatella Bikini…it’s fierce!
2) Shipwreck Beach, Zakynthos. This unique Greek beach got its name in 1980 after a boat carrying contraband cigarettes became shipwrecked. This cove is enclosed by high cliffs and is only accessible by boat. We recommend this destination for adventurous nautical lovers who want to see something unusual on their vaycay. That’s why you have to bring the Stripe It Rich Bikini while you get your tan on. Just don’t forget some snacks and an umbrella!
3) Yucatan Cave Lake, Mexico. Talk about beautiful, secluded, and one-of-a-kind. This lake used to be sacred to the Mayans and will also have you in awe. Yucatan Cave Lake is located in Northern Mexico, so if you’re from California or Arizona you better head down there on your next spring break! If you’re spending your days relaxing at this awesome spot, a Tribal Temptation Tribal Print Bikini would look amazing. It’s chic and you’ll look like a modern Mayan goddess from Mexico!
4) Szechenyi Thermal Baths, Budapest. Budapest, also known as the “City of Spas” is one of Eastern Europe’s most popular destinations. It’s located in the petite country of Hungary and was constructed during the Turkish period. Five centuries later, it brings millions of tourists each year who use the spa for both bathing and medicinal purposes. The Szechenyi Thermal Bath has saunas, jacuzzis, steam rooms, and 18 pools. You’ve got to wear the Sweet Talker Monokini here! It’s fashionable and goes with the vibes of this cool spot!
5) Hillier Lake, Australia. A pink lake is every girly-girl’s dream! Located in Western Australia, this lake has a vibrant green forest and clear blue water surrounding it. Ever since it was discovered in 1801, no one can figure out why this fascinating body of water is pink. We think this place is pretty darn cool, so we picked the Man Eater Snakeskin Bikini to wear while there! This bikini is pink, but also has a bit of mystery to it. Keep everyone guessing and dive in!
You’ve now got the top 5 coolest destinations to wear your designer swimwear. So go ahead ladies, buy that plane ticket and invite a friend. Xoxo!