With Stagecoach being only one day away, we want to send you off ready looking incredible in Luxury Swimwear and knowing all of the major artists who will be there! From Tim McGraw, to Blake Shelton, all these cowboys will be there ready to steal your heart away with country music. Lady Lux has your back and we have put together a list of songs that you must know before the music festival so you can sing along. We want to avoid you the embarrassment of not knowing the words for when Miranda Lambert pulls you on stage to sing with her. What I love about country music is how romantic it can be. Long drives across the mountains, or during warm summer days, it is a perfect go to.
Because we know that music festivals are not all about the music, we have also packed your bags filled with Luxury Swimwear, cover-ups, and accessories! Here’s what your suitcase includes: The Spring Fling white bikini with blue accents at the neck and hip ties, the Sweet Talker lounge pants, and the Rachael Body chain for that extra sexy touch. All these are perfect for a warm day in Indio, CA, and perfect to catch a cowboy’s eye!
Sing along to this year’s hot artists and bands playing at Stagecoach while looking incredible in Designer Swimwear!
Your must-learn songs for this weekend:
1. Say You Do –Dierks Bentley
2. Little Red Wagon – Miranda Lambert
3. Diamond Rings and Old Barstools – Tim McGraw
4. Sangria – Blake Shelton
5. If I Die Young – The Band Perry
6. A Little Bit Stronger – Sara Evans
7. Live Like You Were Dying – Tim McGraw
8. Hey Pretty Girl – Kip Moore
9. Drink on It – Blake Shelton
10. What We Aint Got – Jake Owen
11. Lettin’ the Night Roll – Justin Moore
12. Crazy Girl – Eli Young Band
13. Wasting All These Tears – Cassadee Pope
14. Follow Your Arrow – Kacey Musgraves