Alas, after a long week of school, work, and endless errands, Friday has finally arrived! There’s nothing like grabbing an ice-cold drink on the sand in designer swimwear with not even one worry in the world. Tonight is the night you can hit the town with all your girlfriends, have fun, and perhaps meet a couple of cuties! For all of you health conscious ladies out there, we have good news for you. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best low-calorie drinks that won’t feel guilty about. Get excited!
1) Michelob Ultra is just what it says it is: A superior light beer with 2.6 grams of carbs and only 95 calories. This authentic light lager with subtle citrus and fruit aromas is brewed in St. Louis, Missouri, by Anheuser-Busch. Any adult beer lover who thrives off of exercising, staying active, and living a healthy life style will enjoy this refreshing drink. The best part is that you won’t have to worry about looking any different in your luxury swimwear!
2) Mimosas are a perfect morning drink make and won’t break the diet you’ve been keeping up with all week. It’s composed of ¾ champagne and ¼ orange juice, so you can easily make this at home. If you want to be super healthy, we recommend that you buy a juicer and make your own orange juice at home. Also, don’t forget to buy Extra-Brut, Brut, or Extra-Dry champagne and you’ll be saving yourself from extra sugar!
3) Tequila and Club Sodas are great for a night out and contain about 100 calories. Just ask the bartender for tequila on the rocks with club soda and lime. The citrus of the lime adds just the hint of flavor that you need. If you’re feeling adventurous, throw some mint in there too!
4) Gin and Tonics are one of our go-to drinks! Pour some Gin over ice, add tonic water (or club soda), and then squeeze lemons into that baby. We’ll let you in on a secret: If you don’t like the bitterness of this drink, cut 2-3 slices off of a fresh cucumber and throw that in there too. It takes away the “bite” and hey, your drink looks a lot cuter too. It’s a win-win.
5) Strawberry Daiquiri. I know what you’re thinking, “Strawberry Daiquiri? That screams corn syrup and sugar.” Well, we’ve found a solution. Cut the daiquiri mix and blend up some fresh strawberries, a shot of rum, and ice. You’ll thank us later.